Types of Fencing
Birmingham Decking & Fencing Pro
We offer all types of fences. While not all materials are not of the same quality, it does not conclude that the lesser material won’t do any better.
You have a wide range of choices, which will affect your overall home’s outdoor design. However, all fences or barriers provide the same benefits but differ in price and the level of satisfaction to every property owner.
Complete this Form
Call Us Today On
Fencing Service Offering a Wide Range of Materials
Before you check what’s appropriate for your home, it is better to know what’s available.
- Wrought iron. Perhaps, the most typical but the most stylistic type you will ever see is the wrought iron design. Comes in different customised designs, wrought iron is a little bit expensive and needs repainting every now and then.
- Aluminium. Aluminium is not as durable as wrought iron. But if you want to impress, form an amount of security with less maintenance and lower cost, this material will solve the problem.
- Wood. A fence made of lumber is a popular choice for its diversity in design, height, and stability. Give your home a complete sense of privacy with wood fence that fits your budget. You can choose the height, wood quality, style.Wood are best when treated and painted.
- PVC. PVCs can emulate the look of wood based on styling and painting. It is one of the cheapest materials available and they often replace picket or stake. Not as hard as wood as they are made of plastic, they are good enough to serve their purpose—to add a barrier for their home.
- Vinyl. Vinyl is more favoured than wood. Though wood would be the likely better preference, vinyl nowadays gets the share of the spotlight because they are maintenance free.First, vinyl doesn’t rot the way wood does, so you won’t need special treatment to keep it away from deteriorating. Second, vinyl can be cleaned by water and soap, making it more economical than anyone else.
So, if you’re planning to choose vinyl over wood, you just have to be ready as it’s a little pricey but it will give you huge savings in the long run.
Free Quote Call 0121 405 1298
Other homes prefer fences made from bamboo (which is also wood), farm fence, electric (for those who want maximum security, such as facilities, schools, government offices, warehouse, and many large perimeter properties), or chain link.
If you need further details of the types of fences, ask our team. You can also request for a free quote if you are interested to begin your project.
Fill in the Contact Form or Call us Right Now.…